1. Hourglass (Glenn) (3:16)
2. Footprints (Glenn) (3:49)
3. Tough Love (Glenn & Chris) (3:07)
4. The Prisoner (Glenn) (4:06)
5. 853-5937 (Glenn) (3:16)
6. In Today's Room (Glenn) (3:28)
7. Trust Me To Open My Mouth (Glenn) (3:12)
8. Striking Matches (Chris) (3:02)
9. Cigarette of a Single Man (Glenn) (3:29)
10. Who Are You? (Glenn) (3:30)
11. The Waiting Game (Glenn) (3:06)
12. Some Americans (Glenn) (4:40)
Bonus Tracks on UK CD:
13. Splitting Into Three (Glenn) (3:35)
14. Wedding Bells (Glenn) (2:21)
All songs written by Difford/Tilbrook.
(c) 1987 Virgin Music (ASCAP)
|Produced by Eric "E.T." Thorngren
& Glenn Tilbrook.
Chris Difford (guitar/vocals)
Julian Holland (keyboards/back vocals)
Gilson Lavis (drums)
Glenn Tilbrook (guitars/keyboards/horns/vocals)
Keith Wilkinson (bass/back vocals)
With: Pam Baker (in mob vocal on Striking Matches); Stewart Dunning (same); Monique Dyan (back vocals on The Prisoner, 853-5937, In Today's Room, Striking Matches, Who Are You?, Splitting Into Three); Andy Metcalfe (other keyboards and/or horns on Tough Love, The Prisoner, Some Americans); Mike Sheerin (in mob vocal on Striking Matches); Eric "E.T." Thorngren (left guitar on Splitting Into Three); T-Bone Wolk (accordion on Tough Love, Striking Matches, Some Americans).
Mixed and Engineered by Eric "E.T." Thorngren.
Recorded at Swanyard; The Workhouse; Air Studios London.
Mixed at: The Hit Factory (NYC); Swanyard; Odessy; The Wool Hall.
Studio Assistance (Swanyard): Spencer Henderson, John Lee.
Studio Assistance (Air): Spencer Henderson, Lance Phillips.
Studio Assistance (Workhouse): Spencer Henderson.
Studio Assistance (Odessy): Roger Dobson.
Studio Assistance (The Hit Factory): Gary Wright.
Studio Assistance (The Wool Hall): "Syco" Steve Williams.
Released by A & M, September 1987.