1. Pulling Mussels (From the Shell) (Glenn) (3:57)
2. Another Nail For My Heart (Glenn) (2:56)
3. Separate Beds (Glenn) (3:20)
4. Misadventure (Glenn) (2:54)
5. I Think I'm Go Go (Glenn & Chris) (4:16)
6. Farfisa Beat (Glenn) (2:56)
7. Here Comes That Feeling (Chris) (2:11)
8. Vicky Verky (Glenn) (3:11)
9. If I Didn't Love You (Glenn & Chris) (4:11)
10. Wrong Side of the Moon (Jools) (2:23)
11. There at the Top (Glenn) (3:45)
Side Two (North American release):
6. If I Didn't Love You
7. Farfisa Beat
8. Here Comes That Feeling
9. Vicky Verky
10. Wrong Side of the Moon
11. There at the Top
Bonus Tracks (on 1997 UK re-release):
12. Funny How It Goes (3:49)
13. Go (4:12)
All songs written by Difford/Tilbrook except Wrong Side Of The Moon by Difford/Holland. Published by Javeberry Ltd. (PRS) (Trading as Deptford Songs)
|Produced by John Wood & Squeeze.
John Bentley (bass/back vocals)
Chris Difford (rhythm guitar/vocals)
Jools Holland (keyboards/vocals)
Gilson Lavis (drums)
Glenn Tilbrook (lead guitar/keyboards/ vocals)
String Arrangements: Del Newman.
Record at Chelsea Olympic, London, England.
Mixed by John Wood and Squeeze.
Engineer: Andy Lumm.
Design & Art Direction: Michael Ross.
Front Cover Photography: Mike Laye.
Back Cover: Self-Portraits.
Released by A & M, February 1980. The North American version of the album contained a lyric sheet inner sleeve.